Sunday, May 6, 2012

Random House Internship

Hello blogosphere! I do not obtrude upon thy orbits with my obtrusive gravitation nearly enough.

I've landed an internship with Random House this summer. This is so huge to me, I never would have dreamed of it. I never would have imagined I'd have the resources.

I got the chance to send in my resume t through a personal connection.
I got the interview through the strength of my resume.
I got the job through the interview. I actually interviewed on my birthday, so I was just determined to have fun. I did - and I suppose my new supervisor did, too.

I'll be working in the Publisher Services side of Random House which translates, edits, markets, and distributes for Kodansha Comics. This was previously Del Rey Manga. They've got Negima, Ghost in the Shell, Fairy Tail - and the Sailor Moon re-release! Agh!!!

I hope to be blogging about this A LOT in the days to come.

<3 File this under: Life is Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment