In our supreme humility, we have mapped out all the bizarre things that would have to happen for this blog to turn into a movie.
- We would have to get lost in the subway system and wind up somewhere bizarre and/or dangerous and perhaps have someone come to our rescue.
- We could take a taxi to the wrong location and walk home dramatically in the rain.
- One of us, and one of us alone, could get a book deal, leaving the other out in the cold.
- The other (Ashley) could fall in love, creating balance once again.
- The one who fell in love could fall for a fellow Random House intern, or an intern with a competing house, or a model.
- My fiance could show up and surprise me. In Central Park.
- Lost of other conflict-driven things we'd rather not speak of.
Let me know if you can think of any more! Here's a picture of us failing to hail a cab.
What I learned about storytelling: Making things out to be cinematic is funnn.